October 17, 2010

Harvest Homecoming

So, in at a record-setting breakneck pace, I'm back for my second post of the day (I promise this won't happen often; I'm faaaar too lazy for all that noise). I'll keep it fairly short, though, I promise. A couple weeks ago, Gypsy and I went to this festival called the Harvest Homecoming. It's one of those 'booths along the road' type deals, and it's a pretty big deal up there in Indiana, with hundreds of thousands (according to the website, anyway) showing up over the couple of weekends it goes on. 

And now, without further ado, here are some photos:

"Player" New Albany, IN. October, 2010.
 Just a dude, playin' his guitar for the masses.



"What They See" New Albany, IN. October, 2010.
 I ended up, somehow, behind the booths down one stretch of road. I saw these ladies, hawking their wares, and I couldn't resist. Not often we get to see the world through the window of a fair booth.


 "Untitled" New Albany, IN. October, 2010.
Someone's stuff for sale.


"Painter" New Albany, IN. October, 2010.
Dude made paintings with his spray paint cans. Mostly the surreal, "cosmic landscape" thing, but fun to watch, even if I'm not a huge fan of the final product.

So yeah, that was my little trip into New Albany. All in all, a pretty cool place, and some great photo opportunities. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment