September 16, 2010

New Face for An Old Blog

I started this blog a long time ago, and never really had anything to do with it. I originally founded it as a place for me to write about the situations in life which peeved, irritated, or even enraged me. Since then, I've come to realize that, indeed, life is too short to spend it angry at the things which we cannot change. So, in light of the last few years' worth of revelations, I've decided a coincident revamp is in order.

Welcome to this new, improved blog of mine. Hopefully (as I now actually have something I think is actually worth posting; namely, my photos) I will be able keep this up for a while, and maybe bring some good about with it.

So, look forward to postings, less about my day-to-day life (at least, in words), and more about the things which I have found in my wanderings, and my Stumblings, which I feel are important to the world. Lots of photos, though, I promise. (I've a few years' worth of backlog to get up here, but I'll keep that brief.)

I look forward to seeing all of you throughout this new leg of my journey.

Matt.

2 comments:

  1. It's great to see yet another venue for your work and words, Matt! Glad to see it and look forward, with great anticipation, to the future postings you make.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to posting them. Here's to it lasting a minute this time!

    ReplyDelete