September 30, 2010

Long Time

"Noisemakers!" Bernheim Forest, KY. September, 2010.


It's been a while since I posted. I'm sure I'm not enlightening any of my (very) few followers on this note; luckily, that's not why I'm writing this.

I haven't posted anything new in a while mainly because, well, I haven't been able to do anything in a while. I haven't really gotten to go shoot, with the exception of my niece's second birthday yesterday (where "Noisemakers!" came from). I haven't been able to do this, as I seem to have come down with my yearly Get Sick Time. I hate this crap. Hacking and coughing, aching all over. I feel like a g-damn Tie-len-awl commercial.
So, anyway, that's why I haven't posted anything new. I look forward to feeling better, and to having something new worthy of posting here.

Oh, and BTW, I started up my Twitter thing again. I'm not real sure how often/long I'm going to keep it up, as I kind of have this major thing against people being allowed to be so self-centered, but feel free to write me/follow me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment